"MinKarriereplan" - My Career Path - is an individual development tool which as one of the Union of Commercial and Clerical Employees in Denmark's online services to the members works as part of the core services of the union.
With the aid of a user-friendly web interface based on e-learning techniques the members can identify and reflect on their own competences, wishes for the future and their development targets. The tool focuses on the person as a whole and to support the user we have development a number of tools and tests to help and inspire the user in the flective process.
New Insight has developed the content of the tool, which contains a model for describing and presenting competences in a way that may be used individually and in a web format.
The tool may be used in connection with progress reviews in the job, changing jobs, career guidance in the union or as input to reflections on working life.
In the first eight months the tool was used by 4,500 union members.
The service has been developed in collaboration between New Insight and the e-learning business Courseware (now Key2Know - Competence & Learning).
Contact analyst Martin Liebing Madsen for further information.
A Danish demo version of the tool is availabe here:
New Insight har udviklet indholdet af redskabet, der bl.a. indeholder en model for beskrivelse og præsentation af kompetencer på en måde, der kan anvendes individuelt og på web.
Redskabet kan bruges i forbindelse med MUS, jobskifte, karrierevejledning i HK eller som et indspark til overvejelser om arbejdslivet. I de første otte måneder blev karriereplanen brugt af 4.500 HK-medlemmer.
Tjenesten er blevet til i samarbejde mellem New Insight og e-læringsvirksomheden Courseware. Kontakt analytiker Martin Liebing Madsen for yderligere information.
En demoversion af MinKarriereplan er tilgængelig her:
- A Citizen in 2030
- Marginalised Unemployed in Copenhagen
- New Tool to Measure Quality in the Employment Efforts
- Identification of Competences
- My Career Path - a competence development tool
- Unge med problemer på arbejdsmarkedet
- More and better ethnic minority businesses in Aarhus, Odense and Copenhagen
- The Building Sector in 2016
- What will strategic research deal with in the future?
- Limited Use of Adult Vocational Training in the Laundry Trade
- Fact Sheets on the Labour Market Connections of New Danes
- Regional development policy
- Strategic Competence Development
- New Ways of Identifying Enterprises' Demand for Qualfications
- Competence Profiles in the Job Centres
- Search project database
- By knowledge area