An area in constant change
The labour market is constantly changing. Demands, openings and balances are different, depending on the economic situation. Whether or not we experience recession or growth, there will be a need for insights in the current and expected situation on the labour market.
New insights on current topics
This insight we deliver in New Insight. We are able to navigate in the crossfield between different political, industry specific, or social factors, and delivers knowledge to a number of key institutions in the field.
Specific tools and future orientated studies
In connection to our knowledge on competencies and education, we are able to uncover trends in different industries, develop tools to target unemployment, and point out new job opportunities.
Several years of experience with studies and evaluations
Our experiences are based on a large number of studies and evaluations on subjects related to employment and labour market.We have constant focus on employment policy trends and have insight into local, regional and national framework conditions.
Do you wish to know more about our insights?
If you wish to know more about New Insights work in the area of labour market and employment, you are most welcome to contact senior analyst Mette Louise Pedersen or senior analyst Charlotte Hansen. The list below are examples of knowledge we are proud to deliver:
- Studies of the local, regional or national labour market - match between supply and demand
- Examination of special target groups - including volume, characteristics and instructions for further actions
- Study and evaluation of the efforts and effects of the integration of unemployed in the labour market
- Examination of present and future skill needs in a particular sector, region or local district
- Study of recruitment and retention of foreign labour in a region or sector.
- Study of new forms of organisation and their consequences for the labour market
12. Sep. 2012
7. Mar. 2012
5. Dec. 2011More related articles